AEEICB - 2017
STEPS FOR SUBMISSION:
1.Create your manuscript(s) using word (.doc or.docx) as per the IEEE paper format given in the conference website :http://www.aeeicb2017.prathyusha.edu.in
2. Proof read and check layout of manuscript as per IEEE paper format (it is highly recommended that you do this BEFORE going to IEEE PDF eXpress.)
Note: Do not insert page numbers, since the pages have to be continuously numbered while preparing the conference proceedings. Either use equation editor or initially save the IEEE paper formatas. docx to type the equation and prepare your manuscript. Figures should have clarity and proper quality as per the Instruction given in IEEE paper format.
3.Use Conference ID 40393X. Please follow Instruction for IEEE PDF eXpress Access. Upload source file(s) for Conversion; and/orPDF(s) for Checking to attain IEEE Xplore-compatible PDF(s).
4. Submit the Source file (.pdf) to email@example.com, mention camera ready paper in the subject and the final IEEE Xplore- compatible PDF through your Easy Chair account, use 'proceedings' menu to up load the Camera ready paper (revised) paper.
5. At the time of submission, the authors are required to make sure that the PDF file and the Easy chair registration page of a paper have the same list of authors. That is, please enter all authors in Easy chair during the submission process. Failure to comply with this rule may lead to the withdrawal of your paper from the review process. Also, the author list of an accepted paper CANNOT be changed in the final manuscript.
Click to download Paper format.doc
Click to download ieee copyright form.pdf
PDF Instructions for Authors- Creating your PDF Express Account
Log in to the IEEE PDF eXpress site
First-time users should do the following:
1. Select the New Users -Click Here link.
2. Enter the following:
- 40393X for the Conference ID
- your email address
- a password
An Online confirmation will be displayed and an email confirmation will be sent verifying your account setup. Previous users of PDF eXpress need to follow the above steps, but should enter the same password that was used for previous conferences. Verify that your contact information is valid.